This week seems to exalt in the cornucopia of autumn from freezing heirloom tomatoes whole for cooking during winter, Britain’s bountiful autumn in years, the British artist Louis Turpin’s artistic celebration of English gardens, the richness of the newly discovered Vincent Van Gogh painting, and Constance Spry being launched as a drama show.
- 5-10-5: Gina Price of Pettifers Garden
- Book Review: Sowing Beauty: Designing Flowering Meadows from Seed by James Hitchmough
- 5-10-5: Ben Stormes, Curator and Horticulturist for the UBC Botanical Garden’s North American Collections
- 5-10-5: Matthew Pottage, Curator of RHS Wisley Garden
- 5-10-5: Peter Zale, Curator of Plants and Plant Breeder at Longwood Gardens
5-10-5 annuals arrangements Art Artist artists Australia autumn books bulbs ceramics Chanticleer Chelsea Flower Show color containers Cooking Cordoba cut flower Cut flowers Dahlias Dear Eric Dear Jimmy DeWiersse East Asia England Floral floral arrangement floral flowers flower arrangements flowers Food fragrance fruit Garden Garden design gardens Grasses Gravetye Manor Great Dixter hellebores Herbaceous perennial herbaceous perennials horticulture Israel james landscape Longwood Gardens Madrid meadows Narcissus naturalistic planting Netherlands North America Pacific Northwest Piet Oudolf plants Poppies Portugal Recipes shrubs Spain spring Sunday Clippings Taiwan Tasmania tips trees Tuesday's Terrace tulips United Kingdom Valencia vegetable garden William Robinson winter winter flowers